Made for placement of htv transfers made with printed and/or patterned vinyl. This tape can be reused and we recommend inspecting before each reuse. This clear heat resistant tape is made to be used with the material we use for printing onto HTV.
**For use with HTV. This is NOT for adhesive vinyl.
How to use:
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover.
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside.
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface.
- With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
- Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
- Repeat this process in several directions.
- Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to seperate the mask from the image.
- Place the transfered image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside.